Looking for a healthy snack to make with your little one? How about a Pumpkin Banana Smoothie? Flexi Flamingo®, our health conscious pal, loves nothing more than a healthy and tasty snack that will make her preschool friends say more please! Follow her easy recipe for a refreshing treat.
Serving size: 2
Prep: 15 mins
Stand: 10 mins
Pumpkin Banana Smoothie Ingredients
- 1 ripe frozen banana
- ½ cup 1% low-fat milk
- ½ cup 0%-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup canned 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
Flexi straw topper (download instructions here)
- Break the banana into a few pieces and place in the freezer.
- Once frozen, take out the bananas and place in the blender with the milk, yogurt, pumpkin, honey, vanilla extract, pumpkin spice, honey and cinnamon.
- Blend until well combined.
- Pour smoothie over ice, and drizzle additional honey as desired.
- Add your Flexi Flamingo® straw topper and enjoy!