TLE understands the importance of protecting the privacy of our customers, including visitors to www.TheLearningExperience.com. We believe that, as our online visitor, you have the right to know our practices regarding the information we collect when you visit our website, and what type of information is collected. To help ensure a rewarding online experience for all visitors, we provide this summary of our information practices.
We may collect the following information:
Non-Personal Information is data that, alone, cannot be used to identify you and includes information about how you access and use our website. When you visit any website, your browser automatically sends certain information such as browser type, browser language preference, operating system, internet service provider, IP address, device identification number, geo-location data, and online browsing data (like date and time of access to our website, referring website address, pages viewed, features used, links clicked, and other actions you take in connection with the website, sometimes referred to as “clickstream data”).
Cookies and related technologies:
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer that lets us know whether you’ve visited the website before as well as your navigation experience during your visit. Cookies may be used to facilitate your access to our website, enhance and personalize your online experience, and recognize your computer or your device.
Tracking pixels (also called “web beacons”) are small graphics placed on our website that collect information about your visit, like the pages you view, the features you use, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with our websites.
What we do with the information we gather:
We collect Personal and Non-Personal Information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, including for the following reasons:
- Administrative purposes, such as to respond to your communications or for internal record keeping.
- Operating, evaluating, and improving our business, including developing and enhancing products, managing communications, determining the effectiveness of our sales, marketing, and advertising, and analyzing and enhancing our website.
- Communicating with you, such as through periodic promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting, or contacting you for market research purposes.
- Enhancing your experience when you visit our website, including by customizing the website to display personalized content and advertising.
- Protect against, and identify, fraud and other criminal activity or to exercise or defend legal claims.
With whom we share the information we gather:
- Others Working for Us. We may share your information with third parties that perform services on our behalf, including running our websites, sending communications for us, and executing marketing programs and promotions. We will not otherwise sell, distribute or lease your Personal Information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- Other Third Parties. We may share your information with other third parties, such as law enforcement or other government entities: (1) if we believe there has been a violation of our website policies; (2) if we believe that someone may be causing injury to our rights or property, other users, or anyone else; (3) to respond to judicial process or to provide information to law enforcement; or (4) as required by law.
- Corporate restructure.We may transfer information about you in the event of a liquidation, reorganization, merger, consolidation, change of control, asset or stock acquisition/disposition or other corporate combination. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure the transferee uses your information in a manner consistent with this Privacy Statement.
Controlling your personal information:
Opting-Out. If you would like to stop receiving marketing communications from us, click on the unsubscribe link located in the email you received from us, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 865-7775.
Your option not to receive promotional and marketing material will not preclude us from corresponding with you regarding your existing or past business relationships with us (e.g., any purchase of our products or use of our services, or responses to requests for information to us either through use of the website or other means), and will not preclude us from accessing and viewing your information in the course of maintaining and improving our website and our services.
Your Browser Settings. Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies or other tracking tools. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to delete existing cookies. Note that if you choose to disable cookies, it is possible that some of our website’s features may not function properly. For more information on deleting or controlling cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Do Not Track Requests. Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals.
Notice to California Residents – Your California Privacy Rights
If you reside in California, you have the right to ask us one time each year for information identifying any third parties with whom we have shared your personal information for their direct marketing purposes. You can also request a description of the categories of personal information disclosed to that third party in the preceding calendar year. To make such a request, please send us an email at email@example.com or call (888) 865-7775. Indicate that you are a California resident making a “Shine the Light” inquiry.
How we protect your information
We recognize the importance of maintaining the security of your information. We have implemented technical, https://thelearningexperience.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/NYmap.jpgistrative, and physical security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, and modification. Unfortunately, guaranteed security does not exist on the Internet or offline. We therefore cannot guarantee that your information will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
Links to other websites:
We do not knowingly collect personal information about individuals who are under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information online without your knowledge, you may contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (888) 865-7775, and ask us to delete this information from our records.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, TLE takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical or other issues.
The information appearing on this website is for general informational purposes only, and does not constitute, nor is it intended to be, an offer to sell a franchise. We will provide all qualified applicants with a copy of our Franchise Disclosure Document that is required by the Federal Trade Commission. In addition, certain states require that a franchisor register its franchise offering with the state before any franchise sales activities may occur; The Learning Experience® has not registered in all such states that require registration. We will promptly contact you after we receive your inquiry to let you know if we are able to discuss our franchise opportunity with you or, if not, when we anticipate being able to do so.
210 Hillsboro Technology Drive
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
Fax: (561) 886-6433