Our early childhood education program for preschoolers was developed and improved over 40 years. Our proprietary L.E.A.P. (Learning Experience Academic Program) Curriculum includes American Sign Language, a phonics program, foreign language programs, manners and etiquette, physical fitness, STEM, and a philanthropy program that teaches children the value of selflessness and giving.
Together these programs, along with educational enrichment programs that are offered* at no additional charge, provide a well-rounded early education to preschoolers—one that’s developed to meet and exceed national standards and proven to get children on the path to a bright future.
Our approach to preschool education (3 to 5 years old)
Preschoolers are growing up—potty trained and ready to conquer the world! At this stage, they absorb all of the information around them and are eager to master the new skills they acquire. That’s why we equip our preschool classrooms with challenging equipment and toys to help satisfy the children’s appetite for knowledge.
Our preschools are broken up into three completely separate classes according to chronological age and developmental stage. We do this to provide an environment where children can be independent and exercise a variety of personal, social, and emotional skills with children at similar stages of development.
What our curriculum for preschool includes
- Vital cognitive skills, such as matching, sequencing, storytelling, and writing are all incorporated into the preschooler’s daily routine.
- Preschoolers are introduced to Fun With Phonics®, an early reading program.
- Preschoolers are also introduced to a foreign language for the first time with our L.E.A.P. into Spanish® or L.E.A.P. into Mandarin® program.
- Socio-dramatic play is encouraged at our Make Believe Boulevard®.
- Hands-on STEM activities that encourage problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Introduction to our philanthropy curriculum that teaches the values of selflessness and helping others.
The Bubbles and Friends app
We offer an easy-to-use smartphone app that hosts all things TLE, and keeps parents connected to what’s happening throughout their child’s day. This includes access to chat with their center, check tuition balances, and review child’s activities and photo gallery. Plus, access to all the Bubbles and Friends episodes, in addition to fun and educational games, to soar children’s imagination and creativity!