Our approach to education for preppers (2 1/2 to 3 years old)
My Little L.E.A.P.® Books
As children reach this stage, they experience rapid increases in physical, cognitive, developmental and social skills. We introduce them to My Little L.E.A.P.® Books, designed to challenge those skills and to teach children about language, letter recognition, shapes, colors, numbers, science, manners, etiquette, math, art, music and physical fitness.
Reinforced potty training
Once children are mature enough to handle “potty time” by themselves, they may enter our prepper program, where continued potty training is reinforced and teachers are prepared for “potty accidents.”
Computers and technology
As society becomes increasingly more driven by technology, it’s more important that children are introduced to technology at an early age. At TLE®, our preppers begin this early education process with a very basic introduction to computers and technology.
What our curriculum for preppers includes
- Our My Little L.E.A.P. Books, a workbook that teaches and reinforces concepts such as colors, shapes, numbers, sequencing and letter awareness
- Interactive play, music, and dance.
- Continued manners and etiquette lessons that teach the importance of good behavior, sharing and kindness.
- Outdoor time encourages social engagement in plenty of fresh air and sunshine.
- Daily physical fitness lessons that promote staying healthy and active.
- Introduction to our computers and technology in the classroom including daily lessons on our L.E.A.P. Interactive board that bring our curriculum to life.
- Continued potty training support with the help of our loving educators and caregivers.