Terms & Conditions
The term ‘The Learning Experience’, ‘TLE’ ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to The Learning Experience Holding Corp., a Delaware corporation, and its affiliates.
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guaranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited.
- All of our trademarks and logos are owned by us or our affiliate, MWR Holdings, LLC, and are licensed to us solely for our use.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Florida and the United States of America.
- The Learning Experience® and its staff shall not be held liable for any damages allegedly sustained from use of this website’s information, products, or services.
TLE understands the importance of protecting the privacy of our customers, including visitors to www.TheLearningExperience.com. We believe that, as our online visitor, you have the right to know our practices regarding the information we collect when you visit our website, and what type of information is collected. To help ensure a rewarding online experience for all visitors, we provide this summary of our information practices.
We may collect the following information:
General information is not specific to you and cannot be traced in any way to you. Such information includes certain non-personal information from visitors to the site (such as the time of day the site is accessed) and certain information in aggregate form (such as statistics relating to the number and frequency of visitors).
Personal information includes name and job title, contact information including email address, demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests, and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers. The only personal information collected through the website is information you choose to opt-in a response to a request or offer.
What we do with the information we gather:
The information is used to enhance the visitor's experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising.
E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
E-mails may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Links to other websites:
Controlling your personal information:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about TLE and its affiliates which we think you may find interesting. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be applicable. Contact us at the address below for more details.
If you have previously agreed to allow us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, TLE takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical or other issues.
The information appearing on this website is for general informational purposes only, and does not constitute, nor is it intended to be, an offer to sell a franchise. We will provide all qualified applicants with a copy of our Franchise Disclosure Document that is required by the Federal Trade Commission. In addition, certain states require that a franchisor register its franchise offering with the state before any franchise sales activities may occur; The Learning Experience® has not registered in all such states that require registration. We will promptly contact you after we receive your inquiry to let you know if we are able to discuss our franchise opportunity with you or, if not, when we anticipate being able to do so.
If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns regarding any of the above policies or this website, please contact us at our corporate headquarters:
The Learning Experience®
4855 Technology Way
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
Phone Number: (888) 865-7775
Facsimile Number: (561) 886-6430