Onsite and near-site childcare solutions:
A way to attract and retain top talent
According to research from the Society for Human Resource Management, companies that offer their employees onsite childcare routinely benefit from:
- Reduced absenteeism
- Reduced turnover
- Improved morale
- Higher productivity
- Greater quality of work
- Federal and state tax advantages
Additionally, when onsite childcare is offered, 67% of employees experienced less stress* and 90% of employees cited increased loyalty to their employers. It’s no coincidence that 30% of companies on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For offer on-site childcare.***
*National Institute for Health
**Boston College Center for Work and Family
TLE® makes the perfect partner
From construction to the classroom experience, our solutions are all-inclusive—we take care of the details to let you focus on what you do best.
Additionally, we can customize solutions by designing a facility that fits your unique circumstances, including transitioning from a current operator. Safety and security are built-in to our configuration, with features like double-entry doors and rounded corners.
Then there’s our best-in-class learning environment.
- 9 out of 10 of our graduates learn to read before kindergarten
- Classrooms feature 57” touchscreen interactive white boards
- Sign language and foreign language
- Curriculum includes programs revolving around STEM (science, technology, engineering and math)
- A miniature Main Street, USA: an interactive classroom designed to develop and expand socio-dramatic play among children
- Unique playground configurations that support our learn-through-play philosophy