On-Site and Near-Site Child Care Solutions
Why On-Site Childcare Works
Attract & Retain Top Talent
Your work to attract and retain employees deserves advantages that can deliver more to the bottom line of your business. On-site childcare is one such advantage. Its convenience means that staff members spend less time away from work, enjoy unparalleled peace of mind, and apply better focus on the job. Research provided by the Society for Human Resource Management states that on-site childcare routinely produces the following benefits:
- Reduced absenteeism
- Reduced turnover
- Improved morale
- Higher productivity
- Greater quality of work
- Federal and state tax advantages
And the good news hardly stops there. Consider these staggering statistics:
30% of companies on the Fortune’s 100 best Companies to Work For offer on-site childcare.
67% of employees experienced less stress due to an on-site childcare center.
[Source: National Institute for Health]
90% of employees cited increased loyalty to employers who provide on-site childcare.
[Source: Boston College Center for Work and Family]
Why You Should Partner with The Learning Experience®
It’s as easy as…
A: All-inclusive solution
From construction to the classroom experience, we take care of the details so that you don’t have to. With over 30 years of experience in the childcare sector, we do all the work so that you can focus on what you do best.
B: Best-in-Class Learning Environment
- 9 out of 10 of our graduates learn to read before they get to Kindergarten
- Classrooms feature 57” touchscreen interactive white boards
- Sign language and foreign language
- Curriculum includes programs revolving around STEM (science, technology, engineering and math)
- A miniature Main Street, USA: an interactive classroom designed to develop and expand socio-dramatic play among children
- Unique playground configurations that support our learn-through-play philosophy
We will design a facility that fits your unique circumstances, including transitioning from a current operator. Safety and security are built-in to our configuration, including such features as double-entry doors and rounded corners.
The Learning Experience partners with only the best employers to provide on-site/near-site child care solutions.