Top 3 Reasons The Learning Experience® is the Best Decision for Your Child’s Education
Clean, Safe, and Secure Environment
Our centers are purposely built to keep your children safe, healthy, and happy while they spend their day with us. We use state-of-the-art access, security, and safety protocols to give you peace of mind, while giving them the best possible early education experience.
Curriculum that Develops the Whole Child
TLE’s unique, proprietary approach to learning features curriculum that develops the whole child using hands-on activities and character-based learning. This method helps shape our little learners intellectually, socially, and cognitively, as they are taught lessons in Phonics, Sign Language, Foreign Language, Science, Math, Technology, Physical Fitness, Manners, and Philanthropy.
Dedicated, Passionate and Caring Teachers
The Learning Experience takes great pride in its passionate, dedicated and talented team of teachers and staff who play a crucial role in creating a nurturing and stimulating environment for children. We are committed to providing the highest quality care for each child, every day.
Our all-inclusive programs are intentionally developed to focus on the five main areas of early childhood development: cognitive, social/emotional, literacy, fine motor, and gross motor skills.
Our comprehensive approach is based on environment and play being the essential foundations of a preschool program.
Play through proprietary programs led by our beloved characters that make learning fun!
Each character has their own abilities, personalities and talents, and act as coaches that teach important life lessons and skills. This fosters diversity, empathy, and acceptance in our little learners.
Grow throughout the key developmental stages of early childhood from Infancy through Kindergarten.
As children advance through our program, they will achieve key milestones in every age group to adequately prepare them for academic and social success.
It takes a village to raise a child, and TLE has been an invaluable and integral extension of our village for my kids. I love the staff, they’re the best! They’ve been consistently welcoming, personable, structured, and organized, and because of them, my son was beyond ready ... Read more
Healthy, Safe and Secure Centers, Designed with Children in Mind
- Daily cleaning and disinfecting.
- Safe drop-off and pick-up procedures.
- Hand washing stations.
- Safe, secure and private access.
- Cameras in each classroom, monitored in the administrative offices.
- Spacious, fenced-in, age-appropriate playgrounds.
- Separate classrooms designed for each age and stage of early development.
- Access to early childhood-appropriate technology.
Highly Trained Preschool Teachers
- Our teachers are highly trained and passionate about helping children and providing the highest quality care for each child.
- Our L.E.A.P. Interactive® touch boards feature the latest educational technology components, helping to bring our curriculum to life.
- Third-party data confirms that children at TLE are consistently achieving above the national average!
- Our same third-party data also shows the longer a child is enrolled at TLE, the better prepared they are for Kindergarten!
Proven Preschool Curriculum
- Infants: 6 weeks to 1 year old - our Infant curriculum is designed to encourage early communication skills, promote motor development, and maximize social interactions.
- Toddlers: 1 to 2 years old - our Toddler curriculum helps children fine-tune their motor development and social interactions by building vocabulary and fostering meaningful relationships with peers and teachers.
- Twaddlers: 2 to 2 1/2 years old - our Twaddler curriculum encourages little ones to use their newfound independence as they continue to develop their motor skills and build relationships.
- Preppers: 2 1/2 to 3 years old – our Prepper curriculum is tiered to meet the children at this transitionary period, laying the groundwork for skills that will be needed for success in preschool.
- Preschool One: 3 to 5 years old - our Preschool 1 curriculum is developed for our three- to four-year-old learners, providing a solid foundation for early literacy, numeracy, and social-emotional skills.
- Preschool Two and Three: 4 to 5 years old - our Preschool 2 and Preschool 3 curriculum is developed for our four- to five-year old children and provides them with foundational language, writing, numeracy and social-emotional skills to be school-ready.
The Bubbles and Friends App
We offer an easy-to-use smartphone app that hosts all things TLE:
- Keeps parents connected to what’s happening throughout their child’s day.
- Access to chat with their center.
- Review child’s activities and photo gallery.
- Review child’s activities and photo gallery.
- Plus, access to all the Bubbles and Friends episodes, which includes fun and educational games, to soar children’s imagination and creativity.