Our education program for older toddlers has been developed and improved over 40 years. Our proprietary L.E.A.P. (Learning Experience Academic Program) Curriculum includes American Sign Language, manners and etiquette and physical fitness for curious twaddlers who are eager to stay active while learning through discovery and exploration.
Together these programs, along with enrichment programs that are offered* at no additional charge, provide a well-rounded early education—one that’s developed to meet national standards and proven to get children on the path to a bright future.
Our approach to education for twaddlers (2 to 2 1/2 years old)
Twaddlers still have the need to explore, but with far more to learn and experience—while still having lots of fun! Up until now, most of the play with infants and toddlers has been independent. To get twaddlers more accustomed to social participation, we start each morning with group circle time.
This stage also marks the beginning of a child’s potty-training journey. Our staff frequently asks each child if they have to go to the restroom, and then guides them through the process. Before you know it, you have a potty-trained child.
Our curriculum helps twaddlers explore, and it nurtures their increasing need to communicate. By this point in their early childhood development, twaddlers have expanded their language skills, and our curriculum helps to enhance their ability to communicate verbally.
What our curriculum for twaddlers includes
- Daily circle time to encourage social participation and verbal communication skills.
- Interactive play, music, and dance.
- Manners and etiquette lessons that teach the importance of sharing and kindness.
- Outdoor time encourages social engagement in plenty of fresh air and sunshine.
- Age-appropriate exercises keep twaddlers active and on the move.
- Self-help skills such as washing hands and picking up after themselves to foster social assimilation.
- Introduction to potty training with the help of our loving educators and caregivers.
The Bubbles and Friends app
We offer an easy-to-use smartphone app that hosts all things TLE, and keeps parents connected to what’s happening throughout their child’s day. This includes access to chat with their center, check tuition balances, and review child’s activities and photo gallery. Plus, access to all the Bubbles and Friends episodes, in addition to fun and educational games, to soar children’s imagination and creativity!