Our Centers are Purpose-Built for Children
Quite often, a child’s first significant time away from home and first exposure to structured learning occurs at The Learning Experience® Academy of Early Education. Knowing this, we make our centers feel like a home away from home for children and families alike. Our centers are purpose-built to foster an environment where children feel comfortable, safe, and ready to learn. With attention to every detail, we design our centers to ensure and encourage a child’s natural curiosity and creativity. We have carefully selected our furniture, accessories, and supplies to match the children’s age and size in order to make sure that their introduction to learning is comfortable, enjoyable, and fun!
Our centers feature:
- Safe, secure, and private access
- Separate classrooms that have been specifically designed to meet the needs of children in our Six Stages of Early Development
- Cameras in each of the classrooms that are monitored in the administrative offices
- Rounded corners in hallways and classrooms
- Bathrooms designed for age-appropriate use
- Changing tables that are faced out so that teachers will never have their backs to the children
- Access to age-appropriate technology
- Spacious, fenced-in playgrounds that have designated areas for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers
- Make Believe Boulevard®, a miniature Main Street, USA. An interactive classroom designed to develop and expand socio-dramatic play amongst children.
- L.E.A.P. Interactive® boards that engage children in hands-on learning activities