Why Choose a Child Care/Early Education Franchise?
The child care and early education industries have grown exponentially over the past decade and shows no signs of slowing down.
- This is a recession proof industry!
- Revenue generated by the child care industry is expected to reach $1.8 billion within the next five years and will continue to grow as the population grows!
- The White House has placed a greater emphasis on the need for early education for children under the age of six, with emphasis on literacy, mathematics and language-based skills.
- There has been a shift in workforce participation that has put both parents into the workplace and developed an increased need for quality child care.
- According to the most recent US Census report, there are nearly 25 million children under the age of six that currently live in the United States (projected to be 28 million by 2016), and an estimated 10 million of those children have no formal child care available to them.
- Entrepreneur Magazine named the child care/early education franchise industry as the top franchise industry to watch in 2014.
Why Choose to Franchise with The Learning Experience®?
When you invest in a franchise opportunity with The Learning Experience, you are not investing in an ordinary child care franchise. You are investing with the leaders and the innovators of the early education and child care industry with an Executive Team that possesses a combined twelve decades of experience, knowledge and expertise that you will be able to harness in your journey as a TLE® franchisee.
With all of that early education and child care industry experience on our Executive Team, it means that you can invest in a TLE® franchise without any prior experience in the education, child care of franchise industries. Our proven operational systems and proprietary curriculum that have been developed over 30 years, along with our proprietary technologies will provide the tools that will set you apart from the competition.
Our Executive Team, along with our highly skilled staff will provide you with all the necessary training and support that you will need to become a successful child care owner.
The experience, knowledge, training and support we give to our franchisees has given TLE® a well-deserved reputation as one of the best franchisors in the world.
- With a compounded annual revenue growth rate of 45.5% between 2002 and 2013 and a 210% increase in system-wide revenue growth in the last five years alone, Inc. Magazine has named us as one of the nation's fastest growing privately held companies in 2013 and 2014.
- Franchise Times named us to their top 20 "Fast and Serious" list that ranked the smartest growing franchise systems in the world.
- Our franchisees are successful. Nearly 67% of our franchisees either buy an additional unit with us, or refer a new franchisee to us.
- We are contracted with more than 300 of the largest corporations in the world like FedEx, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Comcast, MetLife and Goldman Sachs through our Work and Family program to offer child care to all of their nationwide employees.
We Build Turnkey Centers. Let Us Do the Work and Hand You the Keys!
We will deliver to you, a full turnkey, ready-to-open business that has set the standard for excellence in the child care industry. Additionally, we assist you with all permits and licensing needed to open. We provide all operational training and support. From hiring staff and marketing to training staff and making sure you're in compliance with government laws. We will also provide you with a user-friendly and proprietary software that is viewable online, on smart phones and via an exclusive The Learning Experience® iPad application that will allow you to monitor your business operations in real time for enrollment, budgeting, payroll and expense control.
Our support includes, but is not limited to:
- Coordination of site selection
- Complete construction management
- Fully outfitting and equipping each center
- Staff screening, hiring and training
- Extensive operations training and ongoing support
- TLE® executives will provide ongoing monitoring of your center in real time for enrollment, budgeting, payroll and expense control
- Demographic studies and development
- Completion of all required permits and licenses
- Providing a turn-key center over to you
- Comprehensive operations manuals
- Marketing and advertising guidance and support
The Time to Invest is Now!
We are actively looking for prospective franchisees to help meet the growing need for quality child care and early education across the country. Third party financing is available to qualified applicants