Corporate BenefitsOffering Child Care as a Work Life Benefit
1. It's COST EFFECTIVE and the savings are REAL
The Work and Family employer sponsored child care at The Learning Experience® offers:
- 10% tuition discount for your employees
- 15% tuition discount for employers that payroll deduct the cost of care or guarantee spaces in a center
- Priority enrollment
- Complimentary "Lunch and Learn" seminars
- Nationwide access to all participating TLE® Centers
2. It's EASY
The Learning Experience® will do all the work for you. Our in-house team of experts will do the heavy lifting for you and make sure that your employees have all the information they need to make an informed decision to send their children to TLE®. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Seasonal e-cards
- Informative email updates
- Banner advertisements for your Intranet
- Custom marketing pieces (if requested)
3. The Learning Experience® is committed to being your "PARTNER OF CHOICE"
- We will work to understand your unique culture
- We will work to save you time: whether that is by creating surveys, developing Center plans, acquiring real estate, or transitioning management of your current Center operator; we are here to help!
- We will provide your employees' children with the highest quality child care experience. Our abundance of proprietary programs are offered in a fun and safe environment where the children are constantly engaged in learning, playing, and growing.
4. One word: Quality
TLE® is committed to the highest quality of care. As a result, nearly 90% of our preschool graduates are reading by the time they enter kindergarten. According to studies, when a child receives an early start to their education, they maintain a significant advantage over their peers.